Companion understands the meaning of compassion. We know that end-of-life is an extremely difficult time for all involved. We also realize that many people are compelled to give back in a way that is truly meaningful to them, whether it’s through their time, talent or treasure.
That’s why we established a network of hospice foundations throughout the communities we serve, including the Southern California Hospice Foundation and the Hospice Foundation of Arizona. Our mission is to deliver a breadth of resources to caregivers, families and patients who are confronting the final stages of life.
We invite you to become a part of our mission, and join our efforts to enhance the quality of life.
Here are just some of the ways you can help:
- Send a donation in honor or memory of your loved you.
- Create a new event. We are always working with families to create fundraising events that will honor their loved one.
- Volunteer for a fundraising committee, or join our Helping Hands Hospice Guild.
- Remember hospice in your estate planning by leaving a planned gift to the Southern California Hospice Foundation or Hospice Foundation of Arizona.
- Attend one of our fundraising events.
We invite you to learn more about the Southern California Hospice Foundation by visiting their website: www.socalhospicefoundation.org
If you are interested in making a credit card donation to the Hospice Foundation of Arizona, please call us at 877-661-0087
If you are interested in making a donation in honor of memory of your loved one, please send it to the following address, or give us a call any time and we will be able to assist you:
Southern California Hospice Foundation
3200 Park Center Dr. Ste 1250
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Hospice Foundation of Arizona
1930 South Alma School Rd. Ste D105
Mesa, AZ 85210