Companion Proudly Supports the Southern California Hospice Foundation
and the Hospice Foundation of Arizona
End-of-life is an extremely difficult time for all involved. Many people who have had a loved one in hospice care wish to give back in a way that is meaningful to them – whether it’s their time, talent or treasure.
Companion proudly supports the Southern California Hospice Foundation and the Hospice Foundation of Arizona in their mission to deliver a breadth of resources to caregivers, families and patients facing the final stages of life. These services are sometimes as simple as providing transportation to doctor appointments or paying electricity bills. Sometimes, they are nothing less than magical, such as arranging for a child to meet his or her favorite Hollywood hero before dying.
We invite you to join is by helping to enhance the quality of life for patients and families in need. Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Send a donation to honor the memory of your loved one
- Create a special event in your loved one’s name. We will work with you to make this happen.
- Volunteer for a fundraising committee
- Attend a fundraising event
- Join Helping Hands Hospice Guild
- Include Southern California Hospice Foundation or Hospice Foundation of Arizona in your estate plans.
If you’d like to find out more about how you can help, we invite you to visit: